2.01.2011

Scheduling 2011



Let's set a date. 

Since I got laid off from my job late in 2010 I have been preaching and teaching full-time. My pastor and I felt the time was right. I have several references available if needed. I enjoy preaching the Gospel and also have a passion for teaching Bible series. I have studied theology at Jackson College of Ministries and religious studies at Liberty University. I have also worked in hands on ministry ranging from Pastor, Bible teacher to youth pastor.  

God has blessed us in 2010 and I look forward to a great year in 2011. I have preached or taught for a few of the readers to this blog but it would be an honor to schedule a date with more friends and readers as well! You can email me to schedule for 2011 at james4christ@gmail.com. Email me to set a date this year. 

J.N. Anderson



No comments:

Adversus Trinitas

"...unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins." (John 8:24 ESV)